preparing a web 2.0 crypto talk

Travis travis+ml-cryptography at subspacefield.org
Fri Feb 13 21:08:34 EST 2009

Hi,

I've been working on a presenation for the local OWASP chapter, and here it is:

http://www.subspacefield.org/security/web_20_crypto.pdf

I'd like suggestions on how to stretch this talk out a bit.  I would particularly
like good examples of real web apps that have done crypto wrong - and how.

Unfortunately, I found this talk, Cryptography for Pen Testers, after
writing mine:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5187022592682372937

It has a lot of similar material, but I think his talk is much better
because it goes into how it would actually be attacked.  He also must
have powerpoint-fu whereas I'm using lyx....

Any opinions?
--
Crypto ergo sum.  http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/
Do unto other faiths as you would have them do unto yours.