New result in predicate encryption: disjunction support

Scott Guthery sbg at acw.com
Sun May 4 20:21:48 EDT 2008

[Moderator's Note: Top posting is discouraged. --Perry]

What I meant was that the crypogram decrypted with a correct f(I)=1 key
yields the encrypted message "Meet you at Starbucks at noon 0000000000000"
whereas decryption with a wrong, f(I)=0, key yields "Let's go down to Taco
Bell at midnight".  Padding with 0's doesn't help.

Cheers, Scott