paid readers wanted for the third edition of _Disappearing Cryptography_

Peter Wayner pcw2 at flyzone.com
Wed Jun 18 15:31:23 EDT 2008

Hi--

I'm getting close to finishing up the third edition of _Disappearing
Cryptography_. If anyone is interested in getting paid to read
through the book and identify rough spots, I would love to hire you.
There's not much of a budget, but send me a short note with your
qualifications and rate. It's about 350 pages. It doesn't matter if
you're not an expert. I'm looking with people with an interest in
steganography. If you're just learning you can contribute too by
flagging sections that are too confusing. Anyone with expertise is
also welcome.

Thanks,

-Peter Wayner
p3 at wayner.org