Judge approves TRO to stop DEFCON presentation

Jim Youll jim at cr-labs.com
Sat Aug 9 20:46:16 EDT 2008

these have been circulating for hours, but they are content-free title
slides...

[Moderator's note: I've read them and they're far from content
 free. They give you a recipe for doing things like rewriting the mag
 stripes on stored value cards to give you arbitrary balances, and
 they even include actual examples. Also, Please Don't Top
 Post. Please cut down quoted material to just the important content,
 too. -Perry]