Levels of security according to the easiness to steel biometric data

Arshad Noor arshad.noor at strongauth.com
Wed Apr 16 23:42:02 EDT 2008

A paper was presented at the NIST/OASIS-sponsored IDtrust
conference in Gaithersburg, MD last month, that attempts
to start quantifying how authentication technology can be
graded based on their ability to resist attacks.  The
paper - Identity Protection Factor (IPF) - and all others
from the conference are available at:

http://middleware.internet2.edu/idtrust/2008/program.html

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.