open source digital cash packages

Ben Laurie ben at links.org
Sun Sep 23 16:38:55 EDT 2007

Ian G wrote:
> 1.  blinded money demo programs:  there is magic money, in C and in
> Java.  Also I think Ben Laurie wrote another one demo'd at EFCE.  These
> demos are generally around 1-4kloc.

Lucre. There was also a project, lucrative, to make it into a usable
platform. It fizzled, I think, but may still be a good starting point.

Of course, Chaumian e-cash is now patent free. I think there's another
confusingly-named (my fault, sorry) project that does that. Called Lucre.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html           http://www.links.org/