debunking snake oil

Axel Horns axel.h.horns at gmx.net
Mon Sep 3 03:44:25 EDT 2007

Try this:

http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=DE10027974&F=0

Then, click the tab "Original Document" and look at the top navigation bar for a link "Save Full Document". Afterwards, you will need to pass some captcha test in order to be allowed to download a free PDF file with that Document but without any DRM clutter.

Axel H. Horns

-------- Original-Nachricht --------