Selective disclosure

Benny Pinkas benny at pinkas.net
Thu May 10 03:46:31 EDT 2007

Following the Waldo proof, there is recent work showing how to convince
someone that you have solved a Sudoku puzzle without revealing the solution
(this is a recent paper by Gradwohl, Naor, Rothblum and myself). The paper
describes cryptographic and *physical* protocols for this task, accompanied
by rigorous definitions and analysis.
The paper and a demo are available at
http://www.wisdom.weizmann.ac.il/~naor/PAPERS/sudoku_abs.html

Benny Pinkas