Cracking the code?

Victor Duchovni Victor.Duchovni at MorganStanley.com
Sat Mar 3 16:32:29 EST 2007

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 04:09:36AM -0800, Allen wrote:

> On recent consulting gig, I came across what I think is a
> potential vulnerability and wanted to see how crazy my thinking is.

If you are not a security consultant hired to find and close this type
of vulnerability, and don't want to follow in the footsteps of Randal
L. Schwartz, it is sadly best to stay ignorant of such matters...

--

 /"\ ASCII RIBBON                  NOTICE: If received in error,
 \ / CAMPAIGN     Victor Duchovni  please destroy and notify