Quantum Cryptography

Victor Duchovni Victor.Duchovni at MorganStanley.com
Thu Jun 21 13:20:35 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 09:10:12PM -0700, Aram Perez wrote:

> On a legal mailing list I'm on there is a bunch of emails on the
> perceived effects of quantum cryptography. Is there any authoritative
> literature/links that can help clear the confusion?

Quantum Cryptography or Quantum Computing (i.e. cryptanysis)?

    - Quantum Cryptography is "fiction" (strictly claims that it solves
      an applied problem are fiction, indisputably interesting Physics).

    - Quantum Computing is "science fiction". Some science fiction
      eventually becomes reality.

--

 /"\ ASCII RIBBON                  NOTICE: If received in error,
 \ / CAMPAIGN     Victor Duchovni  please destroy and notify