Failure of PKI in messaging

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Feb 15 21:18:31 EST 2007

     --

  John Levine wrote:
 > Then you just change the attack model.

My proposal closes off the major attack path, and leaves
the trojan and virus attack path wide open.

But I have not had a trojan or a virus for a year, and
the guys at OLPC and capabilities are working on
solutions to the problem of trojans and viruses.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      KFNxwdPt55zr/lrMF3JJdyxCUs8vIC5/2XaKhzIj
      4+Jf1Ha6sL7LPQHFkrty0tw47vweiiGC5p1lMXXiK