Call for Participation: FC 2008

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Mon Dec 10 14:41:51 EST 2007

Begin Forwarded Message:

From: Radu Sion <sion at crypto.cs.sunysb.edu>
Subject: [ias-opportunities] Call for Participation: FC 2008 - Cozumel, Mexico, January 28-31, 2008 [Free Child Care, Free for children 1-12]
To: ias-opportunities at cerias.purdue.edu
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:47:04 -0500

Dear Colleague,

This is a call for participation to the Financial Cryptography
and Data Security Conference in Cozumel, Mexico, 28-31 January,
2008 (http://fc08.ifca.ai). Financial Cryptography and Data
Security is a major international forum for research, advanced
development, education, exploration, and debate regarding
information assurance in the context of finance and commerce.
The conference covers all aspects of securing transactions and
systems. For more details including accepted papers and invited
speakers, please see http://fc08.ifca.ai.

Free Child Care

We are happy to offer free child care as part of the conference.
The hotel offers a kids' club, with supervised childcare and
activities from 9am to 5pm for children of age 5-12 whose
parents are somewhere on the premises (in the conference room is
fine). This is free of charge for hotel guests. Baby-sitting is
available for US$5 per child per hour. Additionally, as part of
the room rate for conference attendees, children of age 0-12 are
free of charge (including food).

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message. We
did our best to avoid this. Moreover, please let us know asap if
you would like to be removed from this mailing list -- we would
not like you to perceive this as spam. Please help us distribute
this to other interested colleagues.

Best Regards,
Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2008 Organizers