Flaws in OpenSSL FIPS Object Module

Vin McLellan vin at theworld.com
Mon Dec 10 11:27:10 EST 2007

What does it say about the integrity of the FIPS program, and its
CMTL evaluation process, when it is left to competitors to point out
non-compliance of evaluated products -- proprietary or open source --
to basic architectural requirements of the standard?

_Vin

At 01:15 PM 12/7/2007, Ed Gerck wrote