Cryptome cut off by NTT/Verio

Allen netsecurity at sound-by-design.com
Sun Apr 29 14:12:49 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,

Tried that and got:

> Your search - http://cryptome.org/cryptome-shut.htm - did not match any documents.

I have had some luck at getting the page by attempting several
times, but then I got stupid and forgot to save it!

Currently I've got http://www.eyeball-series.org/.

I'll save it as HTML and send it to anyone who wants it.

Does anyone have an alternate e-mail address for John Young? My
provider is willing to host and is cheeeeeeeep - 500MB/unlimited
bandwidth for less than $6/month and unlimited storage/bandwidth
for less than $50 a month.

Yeah this is a bit of a plug, but I'm not getting anything for
it, just letting people know that there are good folk out there.

Best,

Allen