RSA conference

Erik Zenner ez at cryptico.com
Tue Sep 19 09:25:59 EDT 2006

William,

> I've been notified that we had a paper accepted for the
> cryptographers' track. If you're concerned about that track,
> you could try contacting Masayuki Abe, the PC Chair,
> directly. If you're interested in other tracks I'm not sure
> what to suggest.

thanks for your mail, but my concern was in fact the main RSA
conference. Might be though that the crypto mailing list is the wrong
place to ask that kind of question...

Best regards

Erik

--
Dr. Erik Zenner       Phone:  +45 39 17 96 06    Cryptico A/S
Chief Cryptographer   Mobile: +45 60 77 95 41    Fruebjergvej 3

This e-mail may contain confidential information which is intended for
the addressee(s) only and which may not be reproduced or disclosed to
any other person. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please contact
Cryptico immediately and destroy the e-mail. Thank you.

As e-mail can be changed electronically, Cryptico assumes no
responsibility for the message or any attachments. Nor will Cryptico be
responsible for any intrusion upon this e-mail or its attachments.