RSA conference

Erik Zenner ez at cryptico.com
Tue Sep 19 02:56:53 EDT 2006

Hi all!

Has anyone heard any new about the RSA conference US 2007?

The notification of authors should have been in August, now we are in
the second half of September without having heard anything from the
organizers.

At the same time, their mail server keeps rejecting all mails that are
sent to the RSA conference addresses info at rsaconference.com and
callforpapers at rsaconference.com. Since these are the only contact
options offered, the conference organizers basically can not be reached.

For a minor conference, I would consider this to be a very bad sign, but
since this is RSA conference, I assume that things go as planned. Has
anyone heard about problems or delays in organizing the conference?

Thanks

Erik

--
Dr. Erik Zenner       Phone:  +45 39 17 96 06    Cryptico A/S
Chief Cryptographer   Mobile: +45 60 77 95 41    Fruebjergvej 3

This e-mail may contain confidential information which is intended for
the addressee(s) only and which may not be reproduced or disclosed to
any other person. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please contact
Cryptico immediately and destroy the e-mail. Thank you.

As e-mail can be changed electronically, Cryptico assumes no
responsibility for the message or any attachments. Nor will Cryptico be
responsible for any intrusion upon this e-mail or its attachments.