Creativity and security

Olle Mulmo mulmo at pdc.kth.se
Tue Mar 21 07:18:20 EST 2006

Unfortunately, they haven't. In Europe I get receipts with different
crossing-out patterns almost every week.

And, with "they" I mean the builders of point-of-sale terminals: I
don't think individual store owners are given a choice.

Though I believe I have noticed a good trend in that I get receipts
where *all but four* digits are crossed out more and more often
nowadays.

/Olle