Salon article on AT&T network monitoring

James S. Tyre jstyre at jstyre.com
Mon Jun 26 11:44:23 EDT 2006

At 10:45 AM 6/26/2006 -0400, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

>Quoting:
>
>    In a pivotal network operations center in metropolitan St. Louis, AT&T
>    has maintained a secret, highly secured room since 2002 where
>    government work is being conducted, according to two former AT&T
>    workers once employed at the center.
>
>http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2006/06/21/att_nsa/index_np.html

By coincidence, the day after that article appeared, we released the
(partially redacted) Declaration of J. Scott Marcus, our expert in
EFF's case against AT&T,
http://www.eff.org/legal/cases/att/marcus-decl-redact.pdf.  The Salon
reporter then followed with this piece,
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2006/06/23/internet_expert/index_np.html

James S. Tyre                                      jstyre at jstyre.com
Law Offices of James S. Tyre          310-839-4114/310-839-4602(fax)
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #512               Culver City, CA 90230-4969
Co-founder, The Censorware Project             http://censorware.net
Policy Fellow, Electronic Frontier Foundation     http://www.eff.org