[RFIDSec 06] Call for Participation - Early Registration Deadline

Elisabeth Oswald Elisabeth.Oswald at iaik.tugraz.at
Mon Jun 19 08:46:29 EDT 2006

We apologize in advance for multiple copies of this CfP.

Our early registration deadline (June 21st) is approaching!
Please register here:
http://events.iaik.tugraz.at/RFIDSec06/Registration

************** CALL FOR PARTICIPATION **************

            Workshop on RFID Security 2006
              July 12-14 2006
                   Graz (Austria)

           http://events.iaik.tugraz.at/RFIDSec06

Workshop topics range from hardware implementations and
protocols to applications for secure RFID systems.
The program consists of 4 invited talks and 13 paper
presentations. Here is the link to our preliminary program:

http://events.iaik.tugraz.at/RFIDSec06/Program

Contact & Further information:
Web:    http://events.iaik.tugraz.at/RFIDSec06
Email:    RFIDSec06 at iaik.tugraz.at

Please feel free to distribute this CfP.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Graz!