U. Washington Crypto Course Available Online For Free

John R. Black John.Black at Colorado.EDU
Thu Jun 8 18:29:36 EDT 2006

> >It is taught by good people, but I find it a bit strange they are all
> >Microsoft employees.  This is perhaps because U. Wash doesn't have any
> >cryptographers.
>
> I hardly think that you can discount the skills of Josh Beneloh and
> Brian LaMacchia.

Who is discounting?  I said they are "good people" but that they work
for Microsoft and not for the University of Washington.

> >That changes in the fall: they hired an excellent young cryptographer
> >named Yoshi Kohno.
>
> Damn, I was trying to hire Yoshi...

So were we (here at the University of Colorado).  So was everyone! :)

john//