U. Washington Crypto Course Available Online For Free

Max maxale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 21:27:39 EDT 2006

I do not understand why this course got so much attention. What is
special about it (besides available video lectures)?
I have a whole collection of links to similar courses. Please take a look at
http://www-cse.ucsd.edu/users/maxal/e-books.html

Just as an example, I can mention UCSD based course "Introduction to
Modern Cryptography" by Mihir Bellare and Phillip Rogaway available at
http://www-cse.ucsd.edu/users/mihir/cse207/classnotes.html

Talking about video lectures, I was impressed by Workshop in
Algorithmic Number Theory and Workshop in Number-Theoretic
Cryptography at Clay Mathematics Institute:
http://www.msri.org/publications/video/index01.html

Max

P.S. If you know other good courses/lectures on the topic missing in
the collection, please share.