continuity of identity

Adam Shostack adam at homeport.org
Thu Sep 29 17:06:24 EDT 2005

On a somewhat related note, the other day, I was working on a shell
script to automate Mac access to Google's Secure Access system.

Now, as I did this, I was able to get curl to respect a single CA as
the only CA it should accept, but I was totally unable to get any form
of certificate persistance.  Is there a way to do this, or am I forced
to invoke openssl and parse its output?

Adam