How broad is the SPEKE patent.

William Arbaugh waa at cs.umd.edu
Wed Nov 9 13:18:01 EST 2005

You may want to look at EAP-PAX. We tried to engineer around the
patent land mines in the field when we designed it. This of course
doesn't mean that someone won't claim it infringes on something.

We also have a proof (not yet published) of security in a random
oracle model.

Best, Bill

p.s. EAP-PAX is work with my student T. Charles Clancy.