I'll show you mine if you show me, er, mine

Dan Kaminsky dan at doxpara.com
Thu Mar 3 19:43:21 EST 2005

>The description has virtually nothing to do with the actual algorithm
>proposed.  Follow the link in the article - http://www.stealth-attacks.info/ -
>for an actual - if informal - description.

There is no actual description publically available (there are three
completely different protocols described in the press).  I talked to the
author about this; he sent me a fourth, somewhat reasonable document.
At *best*, this is something akin to SRP with the server constantly
proving its true nature with every character (yes, shoulder surfers get
to attack keys one at a time).  It could get pretty bad though, so
rather than support it or bash it, I'd just reserve judgement until it's
publically documented at Financial Crypto.

--Dan