Some companies are just asking for it.

Steve Furlong demonfighter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 22:41:18 EDT 2005

On 6/24/05, Perry E. Metzger <perry at piermont.com> wrote:
> For the record, the guys at Fidelity Investments have always seemed to
> me to have their act together on security, unlike lots of other

A few years ago I did some consulting at Fidelity Investments, writing
code to spider their own websites for, among other things, security.
The fact that they were willing to pay for a few months of my time,
plus the obscene markup for the company I billed through and putting
me up in Boston, suggests they were serious about it.

--
There are no bad teachers, only defective children