Researchers Combat Terrorists by Rooting Out Hidden Messages

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Wed Feb 2 10:54:45 EST 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Alan wrote:

> If you really want to send secret messages, just send it in the chaff in
> spam.  Everyone is programmed to ignore it or filter it out.

Yeah, but it doesn't make for great story copy or funding proposals ;-)

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

 Civilization is in a tailspin - everything is backwards, everything is
upside down- doctors destroy health, psychiatrists destroy minds, lawyers
destroy justice, the major media destroy information, governments destroy
freedom and religions destroy spirituality - yet it is claimed to be
healthy, just, informed, free and spiritual. We live in a social system
whose community, wealth, love and life is derived from alienation,
poverty, self-hate and medical murder - yet we tell ourselves that it is
biologically and ecologically sustainable.

The Bush plan to screen whole US population for mental illness clearly
indicates that mental illness starts at the top.

Rev Dr Michael Ellner