Call For Papers : HITB Security Conference Bahrain 2005

alpha alphademon at sunguru.com
Tue Feb 1 21:58:18 EST 2005

Hack In The Box Security Conference 2005 : Bahrain

Greetings,

We are inviting individuals or groups who are
interested in computer and network security, challenges and
practices to send in their papers for inclusion in HITBSecConf2005 Bahrain.
This deep knowledge network security event will take place from April 10th - 13th in the city of Manama, Bahrain.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

· Analysis of network and security vulnerabilities
· Firewall technologies
· Intrusion detection / prevention
· Data Recovery and Incident Response
· GPRS and CDMA Security
· Identification and Entity Authentication
· Network Protocol and Analysis
· Smart Card Security
· Virus and Worms
· WLAN and Bluetooth Security.
· Analysis of malicious code
· Applications of cryptographic techniques
· Analysis of attacks against networks and machines
· Denial-of-service attacks and countermeasures
· File system security
· Security in heterogeneous and large-scale environments
· Espionage and Counter Intelligence
· Techniques for developing secure systems
· Military Security / Technology

Summaries not exceeding 250 words should be submitted (in plain text format) to cfp -at- hackinthebox.org for review and possible inclusion in the program. All flights and hotel accomodation will be provided should your paper be accepted.

## Note: We do not accept product or vendor related pitches. If your talk involves an advertisement for a new product or service your company is offering, please do not submit.

For event sponsorship details please contact Jorge Sebastiao (jorge[at]esgulf.com)

For further details regarding what we have planned, please take a look at our official conference website:
 http://conference.hackinthebox.org/hitbsecconf2005/index.php?cat=1

Thank you,

alphademon[at]hackinthebox.org
-