[Clips] How to Exit the Matrix

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Aug 4 15:50:00 EDT 2005

--- begin forwarded text

 Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:48:10 -0400
 To: "Philodox Clips List" <clips at philodox.com>
 From: "R.A. Hettinga" <rah at shipwright.com>
 Subject: [Clips] How to Exit the Matrix
 Sender: clips-bounces at philodox.com

 --- begin forwarded text

  To: cypherpunks at jfet.org
  From: anonymous at remailer.hastio.org
  Date: 1 Aug 2005 23:27:41 -0000
  Subject: How to Exit the Matrix
  Sender: owner-cypherpunks at jfet.org

  Network Forensics Evasion: How to Exit the Matrix
  https://n4ez7vf37i2yvz5g.onion/howtos/ExitTheMatrix/
  Tor (tor.eff.org) required

  "Privacy and anonymity have been eroded to the point of non-existence in
 recent years. In fact, in many workplaces, employers spy on and control
 their employees Internet access, and this practice is widely considered to
 be acceptable. How we got to a legal state where this is allowed, I'm not
 quite sure. It seems to stem from an underlying assumption that while you
 are at work, you are a slave - a single unit of economic output under the
 direct and total control of your superiors. I believe this view is wrong.
 This document seeks to provide the means to protect your right to privacy
 and anonymous net access anywhere, even under the most draconian of
 conditions - including, but not limited to, criminal investigation. "So
 what are you saying? That I can dodge bullets?" "No.. What I am trying to
 tell you is that when you're ready, you won't have to.""

 --- end forwarded text

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA