Last WWII Comanche "code talker" dies in Oklahoma

Victor Duchovni Victor.Duchovni at MorganStanley.com
Tue Aug 2 11:51:14 EDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 08:25:35PM -0300, Andreas Hasenack wrote:

> Em Segunda 01 Agosto 2005 02:40, Udhay Shankar N escreveu:
> > [resending this, after it didn't reach the list first time. I seem to have
> > fallen off the list, and am back on now. I hope this isn't a repeat. /udhay]
> >
> > http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050721170009990017
> >
> > Last WWII Comanche "code talker" dies in Oklahoma
>
> Wasn't that "navajo" instead?

No, the Navajo code talkers were used in the Pacific, in Europe it was
the Comanches.

--

 /"\ ASCII RIBBON                  NOTICE: If received in error,
 \ / CAMPAIGN     Victor Duchovni  please destroy and notify