CORRECTION / RE: Qualified Certificate Request

Nap van Zuuren nap.van.zuuren at pandora.be
Mon Aug 1 15:01:12 EDT 2005

CORRECTION:

You are right about the (real life) notaries function, still being necessary.

As far as I am informed, by my contributorship within CEN & ETSI -EESSI and CEN-NIS, there is still no solution for (very) long TERM
Storage AND RETRIEVAL of documents, key pairs, certificates, relating algorithms, software used etc.

Greetings, Nap