Financial identity is *dangerous*? (was re: Fake companies, real money)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Oct 28 12:29:21 EDT 2004

    --
R.A. Hettinga wrote:
> [The mobile phone is] certainly getting to be like Chaum's
> ideal crypto device. You own it, it has its own I/O, and it
> never leaves your sight.

Is there a phone that is programmable enough to store secrets
on and sign and decrypt stuff?

The ideal crypto device would be programmed by burning new
proms, thus enabling easy reprogramming, while making it
resistant to trojans and viruses.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     Fkc1LRTOk91ROlSR8FZ74DmqbH7hISIn+MSojROa
     4nrRtvxhCmqe2NdvICprDQBO78fHoQXljK45ROM2W