Announcement 5th APES Workshop (KULeuven, Belgium)

Claudia Diaz Claudia.Diaz at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Oct 6 10:03:40 EDT 2004

Dear,

we are happy to announce the 5th Anonymity and Privacy in Electronic
Services Workshop. In the first part of the workshop, we will have two
invited talks (by Jan Camenisch and Dogan Kesdogan). During the second
part, the research partners of APES will present the results of the
project in the last year on anonymous connections, anonymous email and
anonymous databases.

You can find more information on this project at
https://www.cosic.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/apes

You are kindly invited to attend. In order to estimate the number of
participants, we ask you to register by sending an email to Péla Noe
(Pela.Noe at esat.kuleuven.ac.be).

Feel free to forward this email to anyone potentially interested in
attending.

Best regards,
Claudia

5th APES WORKSHOP