Yahoo releases internet standard draft for using DNS as public key server

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Mon May 31 15:14:09 EDT 2004

I see that you are not interested in discussing the relative merits of
STARTTLS vs. DomainKeys, but instead are just trying to push
STARTTLS.  I hope that Perry will see through your sales job, and will
return your email to you, just as he will return this one to me.
-russ

[Moderator's note: No such luck for you I'm afraid. However, I'd
prefer if both of you tried to stay away from being personal. --Perry]