Yahoo releases internet standard draft for using DNS as public key server

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Sun May 30 19:22:20 EDT 2004

also sprach Russell Nelson <nelson at crynwr.com> [2004.05.30.0515 +0200]:
>  >   - The infrastructure is not there. Two standards compete for
>  >   email cryptography, and both need an infrastructure to back
>  >   them up.
>
> Two standards?  DomainKeys and what else?

I meant PGP and S/MIME

But there's DomainKeys and CAs I guess... including those CAs
inserted into web of trusts.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"... alle sätze der logik sagen aber dasselbe. nämlich nichts."
                                                       -- wittgenstein