Reusable hashcash for spam prevention

Fearghas McKay fm at st-kilda.org
Tue May 18 09:41:16 EDT 2004

This was posted on the ASRG list - the IRTF Anti Spam Research Group list,
which at first reading indicates that the future for Hashcash/Camram may be
limited.

Eric  Johansson the camram developer has some different numbers which he
has just run that I will dig out and forward.

--- begin forwarded text