PORTIA Workshop on Sensitive Data (fwd)

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Fri Jun 4 11:14:04 EDT 2004

From: joan.feigenbaum at yale.edu
Subject: PORTIA Workshop on Sensitive Data (fwd)

If you think that "cryptography at metzdowd.com" would be interested
in the enclosed, please forward it.

Sincerely,
Joan FEigenbaum

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 06:54:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: Joan Feigenbaum <joan.feigenbaum at yale.edu>
To: cryptography at metzdowd.com
Subject: PORTIA Workshop on Sensitive Data

The preliminary program for the PORTIA Workshop on Data in Medical,
Financial, and Content-Distribution Systems is now available at

http://crypto.stanford.edu/portia/workshops/2004_7_prog.html

If you would like to attend but have not registered yet, please do so
using our online registration form (there is no registration fee):

http://crypto.stanford.edu/portia/workshops/2004_7_reg.html

The hotel reservation deadline is drawing near.  We have a block of rooms
at the Palo Alto Sheraton, but the rate and availability are guaranteed
only until June 14.  Please make your reservations before that date.
Reservations can be made by calling the hotel directly at 1-800-874-3516
or 1-650-328-2800, or by email at SheratonReservation at pahotel.com
Please mention PORTIA workshop when making your hotel reservation.

We look forward to meeting you at the workshop!

Joan Feigenbaum
Vitaly Shmatikov
Vicky Weissman