Microsoft .NET PRNG (fwd)

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sat Jul 31 11:49:30 EDT 2004

Forwarded here as the original forum is having no success.  IIRC, Matt
Blaze examined the early CrptoAPI and associated PRNG, but I can't seem to
find the post/article that I am thinking of.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
	- - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
	- - -

Which one scares you more?