Using crypto against Phishing, Spoofing and Spamming...

Enzo Michelangeli em at em.no-ip.com
Sun Jul 18 06:20:27 EDT 2004

Can someone explain me how the "phishermen" escape identification and
prosecution? Gaining online access to someone's account allows, at most,
to execute wire transfers to other bank accounts: but in these days
anonymous accounts are not exactly easy to get in any country, and anyway
any bank large enough to be part of the SWIFT network would cooperate in
the resolution of obviously criminal cases.

Enzo