Can crypto help against Phishing, Spoofing and Spamming...

Amir Herzberg herzbea at macs.biu.ac.il
Thu Jul 8 12:35:05 EDT 2004

Reminder: following lots of discussion on this list, I wrote proposals
on how crypto can help solve phishing, spoofing and spamming problems.

Apparently few had problems downloading the PDF files from our (BIU)
site.  so I've put both papers in ecrypt (which I believe is more
reliable), and also, I've put HTML version in our site.

So, I apologize for the inconvenience if you tried before and got
nothing, but these links should work fine, and I am very interested in
your feedback:

# Protecting (even) Naïve Web Users, or: Preventing Spoofing and
Establishing Credentials of Web Sites, at
http://eprint.iacr.org/2004/155/ and
http://www.cs.biu.ac.il/~herzbea/Papers/ecommerce/Spam.htm

# Controlling Spam by Secure Internet Content Selection, at
http://eprint.iacr.org/2004/154/ and
http://www.cs.biu.ac.il/~herzbea/Papers/ecommerce/Spam.htm

--
Best regards,

Amir Herzberg
Associate Professor, Computer Science Dept., Bar Ilan University
http://amirherzberg.com (information and lectures in cryptography &
security)