Walton's Mountain notaries

Carl Ellison cme at acm.org
Mon Jan 5 05:06:39 EST 2004

I might be - and it would be interesting to find out.  However, that does
not necessarily mean that anyone you could find to witness your signature
also has the knowledge to tie you to that particular Dan Geer so carefully
documented in the genealogy site.

I have people who can testify about me - but they're in Chicago and one of
them (my mother) was a Notary at one time, but I believe she has let her
license lapse.  I doubt there is a notary who knew me as a kid, knew my
family and also knows me now and is therefore able to testify that I am that
same Carl Ellison cited in the genealogy records.

|Carl M. Ellison         cme at acm.org      http://theworld.com/~cme |
|    PGP: 75C5 1814 C3E3 AAA7 3F31  47B9 73F1 7E3C 96E7 2B71       |
+---Officer, arrest that man. He's whistling a copyrighted song.---+