[OT] Encryption

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Fri Jan 2 16:32:04 EST 2004

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 22:01:48 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Encryption
From: Robert Tito <cassiope at wanadoo.nl>
To: Shawn Erickson <shawn at freetimesw.com>
Cc: Cocoa Development <cocoa-dev at lists.apple.com>,
	Kyle Moffett <mrmacman_g4 at mac.com>
Sender: cocoa-dev-admin at lists.apple.com
On 2-1-2004 21:54, "Shawn Erickson" <shawn at freetimesw.com> wrote:

> On Jan 2, 2004, at 12:08 PM, Robert Tito wrote:
>
>> The information is available at www.vgz.nl, when you use contact an
>> english
>> version and additional information can and will be sent, so far we
>> have just
>> put up a Dutch site as we are a Dutch company working for the Dutch
>> department of justice and Department of Finance and the police.
>> But the FBI and NSA and CIA have tried to crack our solutuion (meaning
>> the
>> encrypted file) but they failed. Because once the encryption starts it
>> is
>> impossible to provide a backdoor the solution is pretty safe. And not
>> very
>> welcomed by those US services: it provides absolute level 4 secrecy.
>
> This site is for an insurance / health care company (VGZ) and I see no
> obvious information or link to information on the encryption "product"
> you are talking about (we all can read Dutch, to some extent, with help
> of translation tools these days[1]).
>
> Can you please be more specific with a link? (or stop wasting our time
> if that is what you are attempting to do, it is starting to feel that
> way)
>
> -Shawn
>
> [1] For example
> http://www.worldlingo.com/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

http://www.vzg.nl/index.php?p=cryptografie-01.html

Here the specific link is

Rob Tito
cassiope at wanadoo.nl
rptito at wanadoo.nl
++31 - (0)621 - 824722
"The changes we wish to see need to come from within us"
M. Gandhi
3Freedom is not worth having if it doesn't include the freedom to make
mistakes2
M. Ghandi
3Friends are dear, cherish them2
R.P. Tito
Help/Unsubscribe/Archives:

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA