[OT] Encryption

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Fri Jan 2 15:59:07 EST 2004

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 21:08:21 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Encryption
From: Robert Tito <cassiope at wanadoo.nl>
To: Kyle Moffett <mrmacman_g4 at mac.com>
Cc: Cocoa Development <cocoa-dev at lists.apple.com>,
	Shawn Erickson <shawn at freetimesw.com>
Sender: cocoa-dev-admin at lists.apple.com
On 2-1-2004 20:40, "Kyle Moffett" <mrmacman_g4 at mac.com> wrote:

The information is available at www.vgz.nl, when you use contact an english
version and additional information can and will be sent, so far we have just
put up a Dutch site as we are a Dutch company working for the Dutch
department of justice and Department of Finance and the police.
But the FBI and NSA and CIA have tried to crack our solutuion (meaning the
encrypted file) but they failed. Because once the encryption starts it is
impossible to provide a backdoor the solution is pretty safe. And not very
welcomed by those US services: it provides absolute level 4 secrecy.

Rob Tito
cassiope at wanadoo.nl
rptito at wanadoo.nl
++31 - (0)621 - 824722
"The changes we wish to see need to come from within us"
M. Gandhi
3Freedom is not worth having if it doesn't include the freedom to make
mistakes2
M. Ghandi
3Friends are dear, cherish them2
R.P. Tito
Help/Unsubscribe/Archives:

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA