RSA Implementation in C language

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker levitte at stacken.kth.se
Wed Dec 1 06:03:03 EST 2004

In message <017630AA6DF2DF4EBC1DD4454F8EE29704776B88 at rsana-ex-hq1.NA.RSA.NET> on Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:16:11 -0500, "Trei, Peter" <ptrei at rsasecurity.com> said:

ptrei> Admittedly somewhat old and creaky, but try Googling
ptrei> RSAREF. I don't know where that stands for IP rights
ptrei> (presumably we still have copyright), bout for
ptrei> research it's a startin point.

It's correct, RSA Labs have the copyright since March 16, 1994
(according to doc/license.txt that comes with RSAref 2).  The license
is fairly nice (although reciprocal, which some people do not like) to
non-commercial users.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte   \ Tunnlandsvägen 52 \ LeViMS at stacken.kth.se
Redakteur at Stacken  \ S-168 36  BROMMA  \ T: +46-708-26 53 44
                    \      SWEDEN       \
Procurator Odiosus Ex Infernis                -- poei at bofh.se
Member of the OpenSSL development team: http://www.openssl.org/