Simple SSL/TLS - Some Questions

Roy M. Silvernail roy at rant-central.com
Fri Oct 3 14:56:54 EDT 2003

iang wrote:

> Jill Ramonsky wrote:

> > It's worth summing up the design goals here, so nobody gets confused.
> > Trouble is, I haven't figured out what they should all be. The main
> > point of confusion/contention right now seem to be (1) should it be in C
> > or C++?,
>
> C.  And write C++ wrappers or let someone else do it.

Yes!  Speaking from experience, it's far easier to write a C++ wrapper
for a C lib than the other way around.  And as Ian said, it's probably
easier to get the implementation correct in C, at least as a first pass.
--
Roy M. Silvernail is roy at rant-central.com, and you're not
http://www.rant-central.com is the new scytale