information security jobs @ google

Fritz Schneider fritz at google.com
Thu Nov 13 02:08:42 EST 2003

[Moderator's note: I don't always take these, but this one seemed
tasteful. --Perry]

Hello all. We're looking to hire more security folks of the "security
analyst" variety. This nebulously-titled job entails tasks such as
design reviews, giving input on system and network architecture,
reviewing code, and poking at live systems. Full job description is
here:

http://www.google.com/jobs/eng/sec_ops.html#info_security

The requirements listed aren't set in stone, but the responsibilities
laid out in the description are pretty accurate. Drop me an email if
you want more information, or send me a resume if you're interested.

Thanks.