pubkeys for p and g

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Mon Jun 30 16:34:47 EDT 2003

also sprach Arnold G. Reinhold <reinhold at world.std.com> [2003.06.29.0424 +0200]:
> >I am not sure I understand. How does this relate to my question?
> >
> >Where does the other factor come from?
>
> I got the impression, and maybe I misunderstood, that you were
> viewing a product of two primes aA, where a was the private part= and
> A was the public part.  That is not how RSA works. The produce aA is
> the public key. Either factor can be the private part.

Oh, I get it. No, that was my bad. aA and bB are simply the
private/Public keypairs for A and B. Yeah, yeah, I know. Algebra is
always haunting me...

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid PGP subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"our destiny exercises its influence over us even when, as yet,
 we have not learned its nature; it is our future that lays down the law
 of our today."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche