The meat with multiple PGP subkeys

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Jun 18 12:15:30 EDT 2003

also sprach David Shaw <dshaw at jabberwocky.com> [2003.06.18.0240 +0200]:
> The problem is that the PKS keyserver was not written to handle keys
> with multiple subkeys.

[snip]

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know about subkeys.pgp.net yet.

Moreover, I second the belief that the keyservers must be fixed as
they are really harming the PGP infrastructure.

I support Jason's work:

  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html

and am already talking the wwwkeys.ch.pgp.net people into upgrading.

Maybe everybody can pick a keyserver of their choice and sit on the
admin's face until s/he gets it... ? Let's riot!

Can someone tell me why the heck SKS is written in Ocaml? What an
annoyance is that? No offence to the Ocaml people here...

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
get my key here: http://madduck.net/me/gpg/publickey

"there is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe,
 and it has a longer shelf life."
                                                        -- frank zappa