"C.Wiebes": Bosnia SIGINT & Intelligence '92-'95

John Gilmore gnu at toad.com
Tue Jun 10 09:21:17 EDT 2003

[Dr. Wiebes ran the excellent conference on Cold War SIGINT, held
in the Netherlands a few years ago.  -- John]

Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:14:21 +0200
From: "C.Wiebes" <wiebes at pscw.uva.nl>

It is my pleasure to inform you that book dealing with the Intelligence and
the War in Bosnia 1992 - 1995 has been published this week. In this book
are two chapters dealing with Sigint during this war.

You can find details about my book here.

http://www.lit-verlag.de/isbn/3-8258-6347-6

If interested I can mail the contents of the various chapters.

Best regards

Dr. Cees Wiebes