Ntru suffers 'chosen ciphertext attack'

Ian Grigg iang at systemics.com
Tue Jun 3 08:45:32 EDT 2003

Ntru gets into trouble when their proprietary
crypto hits a security bug...

    "The technology was perceived to be better, but it's not good enough to
    overcome the objection that no one gets fired for buying RSA [Security
    Inc.products]," said one person close to Ntru.

:-)  Apropos to the roll-your-own debate.

iang