invoicing with PKI

Ian Grigg iang at systemics.com
Thu Jul 17 16:27:52 EDT 2003

Does anyone know any instances of invoicing and
contracting systems that use PKI and digital orders?

That is, purchasing departments and selling departments
communicating with digitally signed contracts, purchase
orders, delivery confirmations and so forth.

And, the normal skeptical followup question, do they
work, in the sense of delivering ROI, or are they just
hopeful trials?

(I don't mean vendors of the stuff, I mean users who
are have got in and seen some benefit.  I've suddenly
had two queries for help on this, and I'd like to
check whether the field has matured past the trial
phase without me noticing.)

--
iang